This week, I started a fun game on the blog, asking readers to follow along as Bigfoot and I took a road trip through the South. See if you can identify where we were and enter your guess in the comments on the blog or any of my social media platforms.
I won’t publish the answers until all 7 are posted. That’s when I will also draw names of three people who posted guesses for all 7 group of photos and send them a free copy of my humor book, “Not Quite Right: Mostly True Tales of a Weird News Reporter.”
Clues and hints for Photo 3:
Bigfoot accessibility at this tourist destination:
- Height clearance: Plenty, as in “up to the sky”
- Potential for finding hiding spots: Medium
- Probability of being spotted and photographed: High
- Educational opportunities for Bigfoot offspring, also known as Little Sasqui: So-so
- This attraction is located along a country road in Mississippi.
- It is NOT close to any businesses or attractions.
- The columns are the ruins of a building constructed before the Civil War.
- Reportedly, soldiers could see the Mississippi River from atop the building.