Hey, y’all. Could you give me a hand with something? My friends/readers/followers are typically so good about giving me feedback.
I’ve been wondering who is reading my new blog and what content is most popular. If you have time to answer the three questions below, I would appreciate it. You can answer in the comments section of the blog, on Facebook or Twitter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you see posts from KellyKazek.com thru email notices (you can click the brown button that says FOLLOW on any blog page to sign up), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other?
- What kinds of posts interest you most:
- Posts about oddities I come across on my road trips, such as the World’s Largest Underwear, etc.?
- Personal posts about goings on in my life?
- Posts with commentary on unusual stories I come across?
- A mix of all of the above?
3. Do you like the frequency of my posts (typically 4 or 5 weekdays)? Would you like to see more or fewer?
Sorry I can’t offer you money or gift certificates for responding to my survey, but I do promise that next time you see Sweetums, he’ll happily give you his autograph. It should be worth lots of money after he gets shot while wearing a Bigfoot suit and becomes an internet meme.